Advance Ticket Rules
Brad Paisley Advance Ticket FAQ
Advance Tickets are available exclusively to Brad Paisley Fan Club members and can be purchased from the tour page.
Here's how you get your tickets:
- LOGIN to Brad's site at the date and time listed in the e-blast for your specific show.
- Once you're logged in, visit the Tickets page and find the show you're going to attend.
- Click on the links to purchase tickets. PLEASE NOTE: You must create a new account to purchase tickets; your fan club login will not work.
- Proceed with your billing and shipping information to complete the Advance Ticket purchase.
- Your tickets will be held at the Will Call window the day of the show. You will need to present a valid photo ID to pick up your tickets.
- Enjoy the show and have a great time! After the concert be sure to come back to the BPFC Website and Forums and tell everyone about your night!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ADVANCE TICKET SALES THROUGH BRADPAISLEY.COM
Event Cancellations / Postponements
The venue or the event's promoter determines policies relating to the cancellation of an event. These policies can vary, but generally, such policies provide for a refund of the ticket price. If an event is canceled, we will attempt to contact you and advise you on the venue or promoter's policy for obtaining a refund to that event.
When we issue a refund to you, we will refund the price that you paid for your ticket. The price of the ticket(s) that you are about to purchase includes a $5.00 service fee per ticket. In the event of a show cancellation, the service fee(s) are not refundable.
Tickets purchased for postponed events are not refundable.
In an effort to give all interested customers an opportunity to purchase tickets to an event, a limit of 4 tickets per fan club membership per show is enforced.
Location of seats available for purchase is not guaranteed and can vary by venue. Once your purchase has been completed, we are not allowed to exchange or refund your order, so please confirm the details of your purchase before submitting. NOTE: PURCHASE OF A BRAD PAISLEY FAN CLUB MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCESS TO ADVANCE TICKETS.
Tickets purchased through the Site are intended for PERSONAL USE ONLY. We strictly prohibit the resale of any tickets obtained through the Site for more than the original purchase price. If in good faith we believe you are profiting by reselling, trading, or brokering tickets purchased through the Site, we may at our sole discretion cancel all or part of your ticket order and all or part of other pending orders in your name. If we cancel your tickets, a refund of the total face value of the tickets minus a $6.00 per ticket service fee will be issued to the card used to place the order. No other fees charged at the time of purchase will be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel your order(s) without notification. Only the person whose name is on the order may pick them up. No Will Call name changes will be allowed. We reserve the right to investigate all orders suspected to be in violation of this policy. BradPaisley.com Administrators (BubbleUp / the Brad Paisley Fan Club) will be the final authority on interpretation of the rules in this policy.
Pricing and Other Errors
If the amount you pay for a ticket is obviously incorrect, regardless of whether it is an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale date, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order and refund to you the amount that you paid. This policy will apply regardless of how the error occurred.
All Sales are Final
All sales completed through BradPaisley.com are final. Our client venues do not allow us to refund or exchange any order once it has been confirmed, so please be sure you have selected the proper event and ticket quantity prior to completing your order. Once tickets are picked up at Will Call, they are like cash and will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.
Shipping and Ticket Assignment
These tickets are NOT being shipped. No shipping charges apply to ticket purchases made through BradPaisley.com. Once purchased, your tickets will be held under the name on your membership for pick up the night of the show at the box office/Will Call window at the venue anytime after 5 pm local time. These tickets may be claimed only on the day of the show with a valid photo ID. Specific seating assignments will be made prior to the show date, but will not be made available until the night of the show. All advance tickets are located in the preferred block of seats (within rows 2 through 20) set aside by the venue expressly for this purpose. Tickets are seated in the order they are purchased. Tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and may ONLY be claimed by the original purchaser. The name on the credit card used to purchase tickets will not affect the name under which the tickets are held. If you have questions please call, 615-297-7002.
Timing of Advance Ticket Sales
Brad Paisley advance tickets are not considered pre-sale tickets and can be sold prior to, during, or after the public on-sale date. Please be aware of this when purchasing as the Brad Paisley Fan Club will not be held responsible if you purchase tickets through an outside source or from the venue and advance tickets become available after that date. The BPFC makes every effort to notify members as far in advance as possible when advance ticket sales will take place.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your own risk. BubbleUp & the Brad Paisley Fan Club do not promise the Site will be error free or uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific results from use of the Site content. The Site and its content are delivered on an "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will BubbleUp, the Brad Paisley Fan Club or Plaid Paisley Enterprises or any of it's subsidiaries be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if BubbleUp and the Brad Paisley Fan Club has been advised of the possibility of damages. This disclaimer of liability applies to any and all damages or injury from any cause. These include, without limitation, damages or injury caused by failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Meet & Greet Rules
BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY MEET & GREET WITH BRAD PAISLEY, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT YOUR IMAGE MAY BE USED ON THE WEB FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PHOTO AND/OR FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
Meet and Greet Information
Each Fan Club member will be eligible for One (1) Meet & Greet per year (Membership Term). By Requesting your M&G for a specific show, you will be entered into a drawing for that date. For each available M&G event the selected Fan Club Members will be chosen at random from all applicants to participate in the M&G. The following rules must be strictly followed. No Exceptions will be allowed! Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of a members' M&G opportunity, revocation of membership, and possible termination of Meet & greet privileges for the entire Brad Paisley Fan Club.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- You will be eligible for One (1) M&G per year.
- NO GUESTS, including small children. Passes are for Brad Paisley Fan Club Members only, and only those whose names are drawn in the lottery will be awarded a pass. Passes are non-transferable.
- Each member is responsible for purchasing their own admittance to the concert. You must have tickets to the show to go to the meet & greet. Meet & Greet passes do not give the member any special privileges towards parking, merchandise, etc.
- Meet & greet requests must be made at least two weeks before the show for which you are planning to attend. Get your requests in early!
- DO NOT email or write to the Brad Paisley Fan Club or BradPaisley.com requesting the status of your M&G entry. Such requests may result in your application for a M&G opportunity to be removed from the lottery.
- Fan Club Membership DOES NOT guarantee you a M&G pass.
- No personal cameras will be allowed in the meet and greet. Our professional tour photographer will take your photo and load it to the website for free downloading.
- No cell phones please keep your phone in your pocket.
- Due to time constraints Brad will be unable to sign. You will be given a signed 8 x10 as you leave the meet & greet.
- Certain events (private engagements, fairs, festivals, casinos) may not allow Meet & Greet opportunities.
- You must bring a picture I. D. with you in order to gain access to the Meet & Greet.
- You may only request one M&G per event.
- Please contact the Brad Paisley fan club office if you have any questions or need assistance: email@example.com